•   2 months ago

Finalist event in New York

Hey. Suppose my entry gets selected as a finalist,then, is it necessary to attend the New York final event to be eligible for the prize. I am asking this because I will be having my college exams around that time.

• 11 comments

• Moderator   •   2 months ago

Hi! You are not required to attend physically, but you do need to be available at the time to do a virtual demo.

All the best,
    Stef

•   •   2 months ago

ok thanks.

•   •   about 1 month ago

Hi Stefanie,

Now that judging is over, when are finalists announced so they can be sure to make plans to attend?

Stephen

•   •   about 1 month ago

Is the demo day nov 8 from 5-9pm?

•   •   about 1 month ago

Can you please confirm the schedule for demo day? The schedule page says November 8th, but under the "Demo Day Schedule" section, it says November 7th. Please let us know which of these is accurate so that we may plan travel.

Also, is there anyone I can speak with to get logistical information about such as what will be provided for the exhibition booths, What sort fo equipment will be provided for demos, etc.?

•   •   about 1 month ago

I believe the website says Nov 8 5-9pm. Nov 8 seems to be more consistent. Where do you see nov 7?

•   •   about 1 month ago

Look at the "Demo Day Schedule" section in there middle of the page with the specific times. I don't know if that's old information that wasn't updated, new information and the rest of the pages haven't been updated, or just completely wrong information, so I'd like to clarify before I book travel arrangements.

•   •   about 1 month ago

I see Nov 8. Try refreshing your browser clear cache...

•   •   about 1 month ago

Haha, it just got more confusing. It initially loads as the 8th, but when the page finishes loading, it changes to the 7th. Three different browsers, clean caches on all, same effect. Check it out, I took a screen cap video. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ThCST7CY6N3bAGSEHGAYdSx2Zw6Qcszu

I'm just goin to assume it's the 8th and get really mad if it turns out it was changed, haha!

My other questions remain, though, so if Stefanie could please let me know who to speak with, it would be much appreciated.

•   •   about 1 month ago

Nov 8 is more consistent but confirmation won’t hurt.

• Moderator   •   about 1 month ago

Hi! It's definitely November 8th. Confirming the times, though and will absolutely let you all know so you're there on time :)

Best,
    Stef

Log in or sign up for Devpost to join the conversation.